zondag 28 juni 2015

Urban Jungle Bloggers: Make Your Plant Pop!

Plantcolorpop, again a fun and original theme Igor & Judith came up with for this month! This theme also made me realize that I hardly have any colored walls at home... A bit strange for a color lover like myself! Does this mean that our interior is in need for some changes? It's always good to have an excuse right? For now I used some colored paper in my favorite colors pink, mint & yellow. I love the way these beautiful plants pop combined with a colored background! I want to wish all the Urban Jungle Bloggers a nice summer break (and everyone else as well off course)!




2 opmerkingen:

  1. Incredibly beautiful, Marij! I love the colours you chose! And the plants of course!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooie kleurencombo's Marij! Grappig he, hoe je zo van kleur kunt houden en dan toch alleen maar witte muren hebt. Althans ik wel, maar gelukkig is er mooi papier of 'n gekleurde deur ;) Een hele fijne zomer, hopelijk heb je leuke (vakantie?)plannen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...