donderdag 14 mei 2015

A Happy Home

Today I had a relaxing day at home so I made some new pictures. Summer is getting closer and it makes me so happy, everything & everyone looks better when the sun is shining! Last year I joined the "Dare with Colour" contest by Little Greene and I was the lucky winner of a voucher that I used for some beautiful Little Greene paint. One of the colours that I chose was Cupboard Green. With this colour I made a big triangle on the wall behind our dining table. The origami lamp we bought at Habitat in Antwerp last month, it fits perfectly in our living room I think!

If you want to see more "Happy Home" posts, click here!












Pictures by Marij Hessel

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I really love the colors in your home. Definitely a happy place!
    Much love
    Eva

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ontzettend mooi zeg! Die drie hoek,die gele vaas, alles eigenlijk. En voor het eerst zie ik een rond vloerkleed dat ik mooi vind. Zoek ik al vijf jaar naar. Dus....mag ik voor een keertje vragen 'waar is ie van'? Groetjes, Marije

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een ontzettend leuk huis heb je toch! Mooie foto's met je mini cameraatje ;-)

    Fijn weekend!

    Stephanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...