Yesterday I visited the Dutch Design Week together with a team of very nice bloggers. We first met at the Bloggerscafe which is created by Lonneke from Bubbelmint! It's a lot of fun to meet and talk to people who have the same interests!
Suzanne from &Suus was head of the team and gave us some good tips where to go and what to see. It was impossible to see everything in one day so we had to make a choice between the different districts. A couple of us decided to start at the Design Academy to see the graduation show. There was so much to see, all kinds of creative designs and projects created by design students who put their heart & soul into these projects...
This is a selection of the designs that caught my eye:
1. Revealing Beauty by Katja van Heugten
2. Size by Maartje Slijpen
3. The Technologist vs the Layman by Saar Scheerlings
4. Cool Shelter by Franciska Meijers
5. Wovet, Wood Weavings by Martina Lasinger
6. An Invitation from Home by Debby Yu
7 & 8. Dark Matter by Joel Booy
9. Fervent Carpet by Siem Lenders & Anne Pabon
Pictures by Marij Hessel